Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Two Things

I have two things that I have to put down about today. This morning I got to take S.Jessen to preschool and on our way we had this conversation.
SJ- Mommy, can you hear it?
Me- Hear what honey?
SJ- My heart singing I love you.
Me- Yes, I can. It sounds so wonderful.
SJ- It doesn't hurt your ears?
Me- No, it makes my heart sing.
SJ- I love you very much.
Me- I love you very much (sob, sob!)

I need to remind myself of these sweet moments. We also read the I'll Love You Forever book tonight and he likes to do the I'll Love Forever, I'll like you for always... part. When it got to the page where the son says it to the Mommy, S.Jessen remembered and said the My Mommy you'll be part in the correct place. He is amazing me!

Oh yes. The second part of my day. Tate woke up in the middle of the night singing his ABC's in his sleep. He sat up sang them and laid back down :) He doesn't really know all of the letters, but he does know the tune of the song and he gets a lot of the letters right. He is really cracking us up lately and his words are really coming. We watched Baby Wordsworth tonight and he was repeating words like crazy! He also figured out how to open our pantry to throw diapers away. He is quickly turning into Mommy's good little helper.

Just needed to brag and remember these moments.

No comments: