Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Belated Winner

Here are some pics of S.Jessen's Fun Night at his school. He won third place as Woody from Toy Story. Too funny! He told the lady with the microphone that Woody says, "I've got a snake in my boot," and she kind of pushed him to pretend she was scared. He totally didn't get it and told me the lady pushed him. I saw the whole thing and got it on video, but it's too long to upload. He did do a nice job performing, but it was serious business and he could wave to me, but not look out at me. He was so focused on his marching in a circle with the others for the judges.
It was a fun night for our little family to get out together. They had a lot of just S.Jessen and Tater sized games in S.Jessen's preschool room. He really does love preschool. S.Jessen "Woody" and the other preschoolers/kindergartners-the kid on his left won first prize!
"Woody" and Mommy
Daddy and Po-Tater
The Winners


No comments: