Monday, February 4, 2008

Relaxing Weekend


We are having yet another snow day today. I am so sick of winter, but if I can stay home with my boys it is so worth it :)


We were able to stay home and do absolutely nothing this past weekend and it was great. It was so nice to play and snuggle with no where to be.
We did get more things
packed up for our cruise next week though and I was able to get my lesson plans ready for the sub. I had to plan for this week, the week we are gone, and the week we will get back, yuck!

It's totally worth it to be lying in the sun a week from today, ahhh. I can't wait!

Here are some pics of us all.

Pile up on Daddy. I don't know if you can see Dixon Dog licking his face, but that is the reason for all the giggling, Daddy included!

S.Jessen was able to have some free time to work on a project with his tools and safety goggles...
Tate was able to get some Spidey towel time in after his bath...

Winding down before bed by reading books with Mommy

This video is a stitch! It's very dark so I hope it can be viewed.
It's of the boys shaking their humpies...
Their what's you ask? We call their cute little butts, humpies. They have humpies and I have a bumpy humpy :) It's just cute to say, although there is no way to say humpy crack... you just have to go with butt-crack for that one.




Anyway, this is the first time Tate has learned how to shake his. His is gynormous and he's always head banging. I'm so glad he's finally learned to shake it! S.Jessen has always been good at shaking his and he barely has one. Go figure...

Today, playing under the table in the Hawkeye Room while Mommy was working on the blog. They had to wear their "Batman" shirts today. We are very into super heroes. If you could see closer their eyes match in this picture. Happy snow day everyone!

I'm sure we will have more updates after our Brecht family cruise!

I will be 29 then, too...weird! Roger will be 31 when we get back... This is not very old at all, but when I was in elementary school, those ages were ancient!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a yucky day- but so much better after getting to see those "HUMPIES!!" I love it. Granny

Kristi said...

Hi Sarah-
It was so great to meet you the other night... or I guess a couple weeks ago. Love the video!!! Your boys are so cute!
Have a great time on your cruise! I'm so very jealous! Sounds like you won't miss all this snow at all. I can't believe how much we got!
Have Fun! Kristi

jenni said...

Great pictures and love the video of the humpies-what a great word. I hate the word butt, I try and use bottom, but doesn't always work. Have a great time on the cruise!! Very jealous!! I hope you and Rachel both come back knocked up!!!