Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Scariest Place on Earth?

OK, to make life simple right after having a baby, we decided to do S.Jessen's birthday with both families, and to combine it with my nephew Luke's birthday, too. My brother Aron and his family were to be moving the week of S.Jessen's birthday and the boys were both turning 5 so we headed to Chuck E. Cheese in Cedar Rapids with all of my immediate and some extended family, my in-laws, and my brother's in-laws, too. AND we decided not to book spot before because we thought for sure we'd get tables. We did have to wait a while to get a table, but the scary part to me was all of the kids running everywhere. We lost Tate 3 times! It seems like it should be kidnapper central, but they do have the nice stamps on your hand that is the same as your child's. BUT they couldn't find Charlie's sticker on his car seat when I was checking him out and they let me take him anyway...
Riding with Chuck E. Cheese, & Tater
Playing air hockey with Pops

It was a nice time, but just a real culture shock for this novice Chuck E. Cheese mommy! We could never go there without all the family to help out.

1 comment:

ak said...

Alright, i broked down and checked it out anyway. Lova ya.