Monday, January 12, 2009

Charlie is coming soon

Another sweet baby boy will be here very soon!

This is me a month ago! I swear my stomach has doubled in size since then!

Well, I went to my latest doctor's appointment and we went ahead and scheduled a c-section for Monday, February 9. Roger and I have been back and forth about it. The thing is that I've done both kind of deliveries. The doctor said I am a prime candidate for the V-BAC (vaginal birth after cescarian-sp? ), but the risks scare Roger to pieces. Even though there is a small chance something could go wrong, I'm ok with the c-section. I just know I healed better after S.Jessen was born without a c-section than with Tate who was breech and did have one. The fact that I grow super huge babies though makes the c-section enticing though. S.Jessen was 8 lbs. 3 1/2 oz and Tate was 9 lbs 3 oz. I hope I don't keep with the trend of adding a pound per boy, yikes!

I am very excited that we are down to the last month. My legs are starting to swell and teaching all week last week was a kick in the butt after having 17 days off of school! It's a good thing we had a snow day today. My mom and dad visited this weekend and helped us prepare more for our Charlie boy. He can officially come home now. We've got his room nearly ready (only minor decorative things to add). We've got all of his clothes washed and my diaper bag is packed. I haven't packed my bag yet. I've got 4 weeks! And heaven knows my babies do not come early!
When I was rocking the boys tonight Tate said, "I'm sitting on Charlie!" and S.Jessen said, "I have no where to go!" Not much longer and they'll have their spot back :) I think we are all ready to meet this little man.

Reading books with my boys

No comments: