Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas at the Kolosik's

We headed out on the 23rd to my mom and dad's and stayed until the 27th. The 27th is my baby brother Adam's birthday and he turned 20! We are sharing a decade for about 5 weeks, unless my birthday somehow gets overlooked this year with Charlie's upcoming birthday being so close to mine. I'd be ok with that :) Anyway, we didn't get a lot of pics, but it was a nice time with everyone. We were glad to have Adam back. Tate kept asking if he had to go back to "Tex" yet? He moved in September and we didn't seem him until now. It's the longest any of us have gone without seeing him. My boys probably won't see him again until June. Tate, S.Jessen, Isaac, and Luke all big boys sitting at the table.

Tate jamming out to Uncle Aron's Rock Band drums, until he got caught.


Great Grandpa and Grandma Kolosik learning about the Nintendo DS with Luke and S.Jessen

No comments: