Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Fanily update

We are going to have an addition to our Happy Fanily. We are having a baby in February. I am 7 weeks along. I didn't mention it earlier as we were having some complications, but we had an ultrasound today and I got to hear the baby's heart beat. I had to go in by myself and I know that I was holding hands with Jesus the whole time. I asked him to be with me whether there was good news or bad and my was it amazing and refreshing and real! Now we feel safe sharing with everyone our newest blessing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for #3!

love you!
Rog

Adam K. said...

So awesome! Lots of pictures! I love those boys! Can't wait for another little one to join the team!

jenni said...

congrats!! #3 will really keep you guys busy!! you guys are such great parents!!

Anonymous said...

I found last years Christmas card from you guys and realized you had this website! It is SO fun. And congrats on #3, that is wonderful news! Apparently Chris and I have a lot of catching up to do ;)


Love,
Emily and Chris

The Stinsons said...

Congrats, you guys! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a little girl!!