Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Always the "Picture Taker"

Do you ever feel like the "picture taker" and that you're never in the picture? I am always catching the boys and Roger in the best poses. I know that we have those poses all day long, but there is no one to take the picture, and I am not quite to the point that I want to use a self-timer and there is no way the moment would be savored for that long anyway. I just feel frustrated some times because I love getting these pictures, but when I'm going through the pics that we have I don't see any of me with the boys, or with Roger for that matter. I wish we could have a little assistant around to take those pics without our asking :) It's not like I want all these pics of me, I just want the memories for the boys and me, too. I know I'm probably being ridiculous, but this is also my blog to vent in :)

1 comment:

jenni said...

I totally understand!! I am the picture taker in the family and we have a lot of pictures of the kids with Tad and not many of me with them. That is one of the reasons I got a mother/daughter or son picture taken with each of them when they were 9 months. I too don't want me in a lot of pictures, but I want the memories for them. Tad is slowly getting better, but not until I have taken about 20 of him with the kids first!!