Thursday, July 5, 2007

Off to the Petting Zoo

We had our first picnic at a park in Fort Dodge today with some of my friends from school, and some other friends that we play Bunco with. On Tuesdays and Thursdays they have a petting zoo so we planned to eat first and then go pet some animals! I was proud of myself because I am not so "outdoorsie" and I did pretty good. Even when the goats were trying to get my receipts out of my purse I maintained. The boys had a good time, but were ready to rest when we got home. It was such a hot day that the slides were off limits and Tate burnt his hand, poor baby! I couldn't get to him fast enough. He cooled off on the swings though. There are minimal things for both boys to enjoy in the community so it was nice to get out and enjoy what the town does have to offer them.

This is S.Jessen and our friend Susan with her little boy J.T. It was his first time there, too.
Tater took his turn petting the goats.

No comments: