Saturday, August 16, 2008

Home, home for a week


The boys and I headed back to my parent's house for a week in July. It was a great time and very relaxing. I refer to my parent's house as home, home. I confuse them a lot when I say I came home from something and I mean to my own house so their house is home, home and my house is home. Anyway, it was a funfilled week with watching my nephew Isaac play baseball, going to a little splash pad in the ped mall, going on a playdate with my friend Jayme and her girls to the pool, and preparing and having a garage sale at my cousin Bridget's house. I know it doesn't sound like we possibly could have relaxed at all, but we really did. I'm so glad I got to share my boys with my parents for a whole week. I know they miss the boys so much and we miss them, too!

(L-R) Isaac, S.Jessen, Luke, girl stranger, Evan, and Tater at the ped mall splash pad

Granny taught S.Jessen how to really do the lite bright by following the colors with the letters. This is their final product.


Pops and the P0-Tater rock- a -bying


(L-R) Tate, S.Jessen, and Luke watching Isaac's baseball game

No comments: