Monday, December 22, 2008

Where Did November Go?

So, I told a whole bunch of people that I update this blog once or twice a month and was feeling pretty proud of myself until... I just logged in and realized that I haven't updated since November 9? I'm not sure what happened. Where on earth did November go? Now there are only 8 1/2 days left in the year and I am scrambling to get caught up... as usual, but usually I know about it. This time it just passed me by without my knowing it!

Well, now when I really think about it, I know where it went. The first weekend in November we celebrated my Grandma Kolosik's 80th birthday. We also celebrated Christmas with that side of the family, too. We met at the Pizza Ranch for lunch and then headed to my Aunt Tracy's house to continue with the festivities. It was a really great time. I only got one picture and this was from the night before at my mom and dad's house. My Aunt Vickie and Uncle Bob brought their grandkids up to the house to hang out a while. It was a great weekend celebrating Grandma and Christmas!
All the boys playing the Wii


No comments: