Friday, September 21, 2007

"Cracked' Up

So Tate, S.Jesen, and I are resting on the couch tonight watching a movie and Tate naturally sticks his hand down my boob crack. I don't know why kids do that, but they always do. It's like a warm glove or something. They never look, it's just a safety thing, I think.... Anyway, tonight he looks down as I am trying to remove his hand and says, "Humpie!" Yes, we use the word "humpie" for butt or bottom. It's just too cute! I don't know how many times Roger has used the phrase "baby-butt crack" when my shirts get too low. It had a whole new meaning tonight when Tate thought my boobs were a butt :) That's one for the books!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was one of the funniest things I've seen!! love you!

Rog

jenni said...

You made me laugh out loud!! That is so funny. I caught Jaden one day pushing her boobs together trying to create cleavage. I asked her what she was doing and she asked me if she would have big boobs like me. I told her I hope not. Baby-butt crack is hilarious!!!