Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rog's Story...

Quick funny story about S.Jessen this morning.....I was taking him to pre-school and we always have a great conversation on the way there. Usually about the semi truck in front of us, or the sunshine waking up, etc. Well this morning we had just left Daycare, and he turns to me and asks, "Daddy did you pee the bed last night?" I said, "No, I didn't." He looks at me and says, "Great job Daddy........thumbs up!" It was hilarious! Nice to know that our 3 year old kid is making us feel good for not wetting the bed! Anyway, just thought you'd all get a laugh out of that.

2 comments:

The Stinsons said...

I'm proud of you too, Rog! :) What a cute story.
Suni

jenni said...

Man your kids are hilarious!!! Good to hear you are no longer wetting the bed!