Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall Favorites



Allright, below is a little bit of a repeat from an earlier email I sent, but there are some additions, so if you have the time, read on.
I am so loving this fall season. Just as much as the leaves are changing, so are our boys.
S.Jessen seems to be getting more mature every day! He is continuing to love preschool and is growing up before our eyes. He has really enjoyed the leaves changing this fall and is very observant. He told me the other day that red and white make pink and that our friend Mark was a good guy. Is he 3 or 30? He is also way too fascinated with "tooting." :)

Tate is starting to be a really big boy, but still enjoys singing "Sunshine" at bedtime. He talks in his sleep nearly every night and his newest word is "whar" as in "whar is my nigh-nigh, my food, my jean-jean (drink)?" It pretty much works for everything! He says the cutest "where's the baby" you've ever heard. His I love you sounds like "how aw you," but when you know what it says, your heart melts. He does throw a good fit though and can go from laid back to intensely angry in a very short period of time.
Both of or boys seem to be growing up too quickly all of a sudden. Tate is trying to dress himself and S.Jessen does everything, but make his own food. We are so blessed that they both still really love to snuggle. They certainly keep us very busy. I miss them so much when I am at work, but know they are having adventures together and that makes me feel better.

I tried getting the boys pics 21 month and 3 1/2 year pics taken together, but the Sears lady was a psycho and so was Tater. I know I've added a lot of pages today, so here are my last favorite fall pics!
S.Jessen made this picture on his light bright for me while I was out and about. He's so proud!
Tate actually stopped for a pose!

No comments: