Sunday, October 28, 2007

A visit to the Apple Orchard

Since I've started working full time, I've joined a Bunco group. Over the summer, several of the Bunco Mommies have met for play dates and we've tried to continue it a few times this fall. This week, a lot of kids got to come. The apple orchard is fun because it has goats to watch and pet, a sandbox, an apple speedway (with trikes), pumkin patch, and all the fresh apples you can buy! We tried to get all the kids pics in the flower garden, some turned out good. Of course my kids could not look in the same direction at the same time. It was a really nice day.
Pierce, Jillian, J.T., Tate, S.Jessen, and Brett in the flower garden
Pierce filling up Tate's "tractor" with gas
S.Jessen enjoying a "tractor" ride
Happy Tater running around
S.Jessen and Brett's baby sister, Clare


J.T., Tate, S.Jessen, and Brett posing nicely in the flowers

Tater and S.Jessen looking in the same direction, almost

Isabella and J.T. go to the same daycare. Isabella just moved to town in August and her Mommy knows my friend Jayme from home.

1 comment:

jenni said...

What fun pictures at the apple orchard. We didn't get to one this year, but we did make it to the pumpkin patch. It sounds like you guys have been very busy and as with me, I have gotten behind on my blogging! One of these days!