Wednesday, August 29, 2007

August in Review



As I look back at the month's pics, I realize that I have been very blessed to capture some great, snuggly moments with the boys. They are enjoying each other so much and playing together all the time now. I thought I'd post them :)




S.Jessen will begin preschool tomorrow. Tomorrow's post will be about that... Tate is starting to be more clear with his words and really growing up on us, too. As visions of babies dance through my head. We are really trying to wait until next year to bring the next Baby Brecht into the world.




On a different note, school is going very well. Both boys are happy and enjoy going to work... I still miss them dearly, but know that in a couple of years, I will be with them all of the time. I really do enjoy teaching, too.

No comments: