Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back to School

The boys went back to fulltime daycare today. Tate is really the only one crying now. S.Jessen has told me he will take care of his brother. I feel my job (teaching) is one of the best mommy jobs to have because I can pick them up by 4 and have holidays off, but it's truly a tease to the boys (and me) to be done going to work from May 24 to August 15! Now S.Jessen is going to preschool in two weeks and Tate doesn't understand why I am leaving him. The first few weeks are going to be rough on all of us. I love my job at school, but none is better than being their mommy :) Not trying to complain because I do get all that time with them, but I really miss them. Starting my second year of teaching is rather exciting though, too! I know so much more this year, than last year!



We enjoyed our summer. We didn't go too far. The boys and I did travel to Arkansas with my Mom and brother Adam, but as a family we just stuck around the Fort :) It was nice and relaxing and the boys and I really got reacquainted. I got many things done on my "to do" list. I almost have my pictures ordered through 2007. One more month left, Tater's first birthday and Christmas! That'll be a big one.



Anyway, I'm not sure how often anyone checks these, but it will be a little while before I get back to it as I've got to get my classroom straightened out and all that good stuff!

1 comment:

jenni said...

Good luck on going back to school. I hope S. Jessen does well with preschool and Tate stops crying for you. Skylar just went thru that and is now not crying anymore when I drop them off. Have a good start of the school. Keep us updated when you can!!!