Monday, June 11, 2007

7 Years










Here are a couple pics of the boys being best friends and with their Daddy. I love them so much and they are so photogenic some times! It's been fun capturing their faces.



We spent Saturday in Cedar Falls visiting my Aunt Elaine and her kids. Here is a pic of my brother Aron's boys (Isaac and Luke) with my boys (S.Jessen and Tate). I'm so excited for them to finally be able to play together. They froze their little humpies off in that sprinkler, but they had a lot of fun!

This was the seventh anniversary of when we lost my brother Seth. Time does go by so fast. Some times it doesn't feel that long, like it happened just yesterday. Other times it feels like it has been a lifetime ago. I sure wish these boys could have met him...

2 comments:

jenni said...

Great pictures! It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Hope you are doing ok with it being the anniversary of losing your brother Seth. I can't imagine how hard it would be to lose a sibling, I am sure he was a great guy if he is way anything like you.

ak said...

Hey sis, just wanted to let you know that I do read the stuff you send out. I may not always be great at responding, but know that I do read, laugh, and smile at the stories and pictures you share. Love ya, Aron