Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Looking on the Brighter Side

There is always a brighter side...if you choose to find it.

Who can get annoyed with the train that is keeping us from getting where we need to be when you can see all the colors of each car?

Who can be annoyed with clouds when you can just take a hand fan and try to blow them away?

Who can keep a straight face when their child is supposed to be in bed and he comes out with a booger on his finger that is keeping him from sleeping? Hey! He didn't eat it.


When you look at your baby and see the new face he's learned how to make, it may not be the cutest one he's every made, but it certainly will make you smile and laugh because he is so silly! Now just say "aye, yi, yi" and you will hopefully be able to visualize what I am seeing.



These boys make my heart very happy. They really are rascals, but I love them because they are and because they are beautiful, and mine and Roger's.

They are teaching me to try to look on the brighter side daily. I may have the summer off, but I have already learned so much!


1 comment:

jenni said...

My kids have also made me look on the brighter side. Jaden has done this same thing, will be messing around when she should be sleeping and then comes up and says the cutest little thing. Love your blog!!