Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Rainy Day

It's a rainy day so S.Jessen is teaching Tater to do the shape sorter blocks. He did the circles on the first try, yea! I thought it was going to be a hectic day with library story time this morning and swim lessons tonight, but apparently story time doesn't start for 2 weeks. That will be nice. Swim lessons will be over by then. Tate keeps calling me Sarah and it is so funny! I really am ready for Mama though. He says it, but he says Sarah more. Yes, I noticed the date on my pics is wrong again. My camera keeps resetting. At least this time it is the right month!

1 comment:

jenni said...

Isn't it wonderful when the kids can get along and do something so sweet together?? S. Jessen is a wonderful big brother, I am sure that Tate will learn a lot from him! Adorable boys!